Subject: [IGSREPORT-2279] 9511 CDDIS Access Statistics
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 1995 6:41:44 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Fri Dec 29  6:41:44 PST 1995      Message Number 2279
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subject: 9511 CDDIS Access Statistics

                   CDDIS Global Data Center Access Statistics
                                November 1995

Access Statistics:

     Number of host accesses for data:                  13,272
     Number of host accesses for products:               2,499
                                                        ------
     Total number of host accesses:                     15,771
     Total number of distinct hosts for the month:         205
     Average number of distinct host accesses per day:      44

Data Volume Statistics:

     Total number/volume of data files retrieved:          88,782 / 25.07 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of product files retrieved:        5,974 /  1.49 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of miscellaneous files retrieved:  6,563 /  0.07 Gbytes
                                                           ------   -----
     Total number/volume of files retrieved:              101,319 / 26.63 Gbytes

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]