Subject: [IGSREPORT-227] IGN products holdings (week #690)
From: L. Daniel
Date: 20 APR 1993 09:02:05

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     20-APR-1993 09:02:05       Message Number 227
***********************************************************************

From: L. Daniel 
Subj: IGN products holdings (week #690)

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS
                             PRODUCT FILES
                    (as of 19-APR-1993 11:59:31.89)

          GPS WEEK #690    28/3/1993 to 3/4/1993   days 87-93

                              8    8    8    9    9    9    9
                              7    8    9    0    1    2    3
Center           Type
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X

EMR              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X

ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X

NGS              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X

SIO              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X