Subject: [IGSREPORT-2269] Wk 0830 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 1995 10:44:55 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Dec 26 10:44:55 PST 1995      Message Number 2269
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0830 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 26-Dec-95)
                   GPS Week 0830/IGS Operational Week 101
      (December 02 through 08, 1995; Days 95337 thru 95343)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0830]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File    SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD08300-6.EPH  SP3  COD08307.ERP  COD08307.SUM  COD08307.SNX   15-Dec-95
 EMR  EMR08300-6.SP3  SP3  EMR08307.ERP  EMR08307.SUM  EMR08307.SNX   14-Dec-95
 ESA  ESA08300-6.EPH  SP3  ESA08307.ERP  ESA08307.SUM                 15-Dec-95
 GFZ  GFZ08300-6.SP3  SP3  GFZ08307.ERP  GFZ08307.SUM  GFZ08307.SNX   15-Dec-95
 IGS  IGS08300-6.SP3  SP3  IGS08307.ERP  IGS08307.SUM                 18-Dec-95
 JPL  JPL08300-6.SP3  SP3  JPL08307.ERP  JPL08307.SUM  JPL08307.SNX   18-Dec-95
 MIT                                     MIT08307.SUM  MIT0830T.SNX   21-Dec-95
 NCL                                     NCL08307.SUM  NCL0830G.SNX   21-Dec-95
 NGS  NGS08300-6.EPH  SP3  NGS08307.ERP  NGS08307.SUM  NGS08300-6.SNX 14-Dec-95
 SIO  SIO08300-6.SP3  SP3  SIO08307.ERP  SIO08307.SUM  SIO08307.SNX   15-Dec-95
================================================================================
Totals:  88 files (14.0 Mbytes) from 7 analysis center, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]