Subject: [IGSREPORT-2252] Wk 0829 CDDIS Product Summary
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 1995 7:30:08 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Dec 19  7:30:08 PST 1995      Message Number 2252
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0829 CDDIS Product Summary

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 19-Dec-95)
                   GPS Week 0829/IGS Operational Week 100
      (November 26 through December 02, 1995; Days 95330 thru 95336)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0829]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File    SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD08290-6.EPH  SP3  COD08297.ERP  COD08297.SUM  COD08297.SNX   08-Dec-95
 EMR  EMR08290-6.SP3  SP3  EMR08297.ERP  EMR08297.SUM  EMR08297.SNX   08-Dec-95
 ESA  ESA08290-6.EPH  SP3  ESA08297.ERP  ESA08297.SUM                 09-Dec-95
 GFZ  GFZ08290-6.SP3  SP3  GFZ08297.ERP  GFZ08297.SUM  GFZ08297.SNX   13-Dec-95
 IGS  IGS08290-6.SP3  SP3  IGS08297.ERP  IGS08297.SUM                 13-Dec-95
 JPL  JPL08290-6.SP3  SP3  JPL08297.ERP  JPL08297.SUM  JPL08297.SNX   12-Dec-95
 MIT                                     MIT08297.SUM  MIT0829T.SNX   18-Dec-95
 NCL                                     NCL08297.SUM  NCL0829G.SNX   15-Dec-95
 NGS  NGS08290-6.EPH  SP3  NGS08297.ERP  NGS08297.SUM  NGS08290-6.SNX 06-Dec-95
 SIO  SIO08290-6.SP3  SP3  SIO08297.ERP  SIO08297.SUM  SIO08297.SNX   12-Dec-95
================================================================================
Totals:  88 files (14.1 Mbytes) from 7 analysis center, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]