Subject: [IGSREPORT-2227] Wk 0828 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 1995 8:54:27 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Dec 12  8:54:27 PST 1995      Message Number 2227
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0828 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 12-Dec-95)
                   GPS Week 0828/IGS Operational Week 99
           (November 19 through 25, 1995; Days 95323 thru 95329)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0828]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File    SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD08280-6.EPH  SP3  COD08287.ERP  COD08287.SUM  COD08287.SNX   01-Dec-95
 EMR  EMR08280-6.SP3  SP3  EMR08287.ERP  EMR08287.SUM  EMR08287.SNX   01-Dec-95
 ESA  ESA08280-6.EPH  SP3  ESA08287.ERP  ESA08287.SUM                 01-Dec-95
 GFZ  GFZ08280-6.SP3  SP3  GFZ08287.ERP  GFZ08287.SUM  GFZ08287.SNX   05-Dec-95
 IGS  IGS08280-6.SP3  SP3  IGS08287.ERP  IGS08287.SUM                 06-Dec-95
 JPL  JPL08280-6.SP3  SP3  JPL08287.ERP  JPL08287.SUM  JPL08287.SNX   05-Dec-95
 MIT                                     MIT08287.SUM  MIT0828T.SNX   05-Dec-95
 NCL                                     NCL08287.SUM  NCL0828G.SNX   07-Dec-95
 NGS  NGS08280-6.EPH  SP3  NGS08287.ERP  NGS08287.SUM  NGS08280-6.SNX 30-Nov-95
 SIO  SIO08280-6.SP3  SP3  SIO08287.ERP  SIO08287.SUM  SIO08287.SNX   05-Dec-95
================================================================================
Totals:  88 files (14.3 Mbytes) from 7 analysis center, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]