Subject: [IGSREPORT-221] CDDIS Products Report (Week 0689) Subject
From: Carey Noll
Date: 16 APR 1993 08:57:13

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     16-APR-1993 08:57:13       Message Number 221
***********************************************************************

From: Carey Noll
Subj: CDDIS Products Report (Week 0689)
---------------------------------------

IGS Products Users:

Below is a first draft report of CDDIS holdings of IGS products. These reports
will be issued via IGSREPORT, typically on Thursdays, three weeks following
the end of the observation week.  The report can also be found on-line in the
CDDIS GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory (file name format CDDIS_PRODUCTS.wwww).
Comments on the format/contents are welcome and should be directed to
[email-masked].

Regards,
Carey Noll.
********************************************************************************
From:     CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject:  CDDIS GPS Products Holdings for GPS Week 0689
-------------------------------------------------------

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 15-Apr-93)
                       GPS Week 0689/IGS Pilot Week 21
                (March 21 thru 27, 1993; Days 080 thru 086)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0689]

Source        EPH File      Format     ERP File       SUM File     Del. Date
------   ----------------   ------   ------------   ------------   ---------
 COD     COD06890-6.EPH      SP3     COD06897.ERP   COD06897.SUM   08-Apr-93
 EMR     EMR06894,6,7.EPH    SP3     EMR06897.ERP   EMR06897.SUM   01-Apr-93
 ESA     ESA06890-6.EPH      SP3     ESA06897.ERP   ESA06897.SUM   06-Apr-93
 GFZ     GFZ06890-6.EPH      SP1     GFZ06897.ERP   GFZ06897.SUM   06-Apr-93
 NGS     NGS06890-6.EPH      SP3                                   09-Apr-93
 SIO     SIO06890-6.EPH      SP1     SIO06897.ERP   SIO06897.SUM   05-Apr-93

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0665 and on
   GPS4:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 thru 0664
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index