Subject: [IGSREPORT-2209] Wk 0827 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 1995 7:08:36 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Dec  6  7:08:36 PST 1995      Message Number 2209
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0827 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 06-Dec-95)
                   GPS Week 0827/IGS Operational Week 98
           (November 12 through 18, 1995; Days 95316 thru 95322)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0827]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File    SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD08270-6.EPH  SP3  COD08277.ERP  COD08277.SUM  COD08277.SNX   24-Nov-95
 EMR  EMR08270-6.SP3  SP3  EMR08277.ERP  EMR08277.SUM  EMR08277.SNX   23-Nov-95
 ESA  ESA08270-6.EPH  SP3  ESA08277.ERP  ESA08277.SUM                 23-Nov-95
 GFZ  GFZ08270-6.SP3  SP3  GFZ08277.ERP  GFZ08277.SUM  GFZ08277.SNX   24-Nov-95
 IGS  IGS08270-6.SP3  SP3  IGS08277.ERP  IGS08277.SUM                 28-Nov-95
 JPL  JPL08270-6.SP3  SP3  JPL08277.ERP  JPL08277.SUM  JPL08277.SNX   27-Nov-95
 MIT                                     MIT08277.SUM  MIT0827T.SNX   29-Nov-95
 NCL                                     NCL08277.SUM  NCL0827G.SNX   01-Dec-95
 NGS  NGS08270-6.EPH  SP3  NGS08277.ERP  NGS08277.SUM  NGS08270-6.SNX 22-Nov-95
 SIO  SIO08270-6.SP3  SP3  SIO08277.ERP  SIO08277.SUM  SIO08277.SNX   28-Nov-95
================================================================================
Totals:  88 files (14.6 Mbytes) from 7 analysis center, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]