Subject: [IGSREPORT-2189] Wk 0826 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 1995 12:50:24 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Nov 28 12:50:24 PST 1995      Message Number 2189
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0826 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 28-Nov-95)
                   GPS Week 0826/IGS Operational Week 97
           (November 05 through 11, 1995; Days 95309 thru 95315)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0826]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File    SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD08260-6.EPH  SP3  COD08267.ERP  COD08267.SUM  COD08267.SNX   21-Nov-95
 EMR  EMR08260-6.SP3  SP3  EMR08267.ERP  EMR08267.SUM  EMR08267.SNX   15-Nov-95
 ESA  ESA08260-6.EPH  SP3  ESA08267.ERP  ESA08267.SUM                 17-Nov-95
 GFZ  GFZ08260-6.SP3  SP3  GFZ08267.ERP  GFZ08267.SUM  GFZ08267.SNX   21-Nov-95
 IGS  IGS08260-6.SP3  SP3  IGS08267.ERP  IGS08267.SUM                 21-Nov-95
 JPL  JPL08260-6.SP3  SP3  JPL08267.ERP  JPL08267.SUM  JPL08267.SNX   20-Nov-95
 MIT                                     MIT08267.SUM  MIT0826T.SNX   22-Nov-95
 NCL                                     NCL08267.SUM  NCL0826G.SNX   23-Nov-95
 NGS  NGS08260-6.EPH  SP3  NGS08267.ERP  NGS08267.SUM  NGS08260-6.SNX 15-Nov-95
 SIO  SIO08260-6.SP3  SP3  SIO08267.ERP  SIO08267.SUM  SIO08267.SNX   21-Nov-95
================================================================================
Totals:  88 files (15.0 Mbytes) from 7 analysis center, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]