Subject: [IGSREPORT-218] IGN data holdings (week 690)
From: L. Daniel
Date: 15 APR 1993 08:59:10

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     15-APR-1993 08:59:10       Message Number 218
***********************************************************************

From: L. Daniel
Subj: IGN data holdings (week 690)
----------------------------------

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS
                           CORE NETWORK DATA
                    (as of 14-APR-1993 18:40:19.18)

         GPS WEEK #690    28/3/1993 to 3/4/1993   days 087-093

                                           0   0   0   0   0   0   0
                                           8   8   8   9   9   9   9
Site name            Acr. Receiver         7   8   9   0   1   2   3
-------------------- ---- --------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
ALBERT HEAD          ALBH ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X
ALGONQUIN            ALGO ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X
CANBERRA             CANB ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X
FAIRBANKS            FAIR ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X
GOLDSTONE            GOLD ROGUE            X   X   -   X   X   X   X
GRAZ                 GRAZ ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X
HARTBEESTHOEK        HART ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X
HERSTMONCEUX         HERS ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X
KOKEE PARK           KOKB ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X
KOOTWIJK             KOSG ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X
KOUROU               KOUR MINIROGUE        X   X   X   X   X   X   X
MADRID-ROBLEDO       MADR ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   -
MASPALOMAS           MASP ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X
MATERA               MATE ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X
MC MURDO             MCMU ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X
METSAHOVI            METS ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X
NY-ALESUND           NYAL ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X
ONSALA-RAO           ONSA ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X
PAMATAI              PAMA ROGUE            -   -   -   -   X   X   -
PASADENA             JPLM ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X
PENTICTON            DRAO ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X
PIE TOWN             PIE1 ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X
PINYON FLATS         PIN1 ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   -   X
QUINCY               QUIN ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X
RICHMOND (BIS)       RCM2 ROGUE            X   X   -   X   X   X   X
SAINT JOHN'S         STJO ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X
SANTIAGO             SANT ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X
TAIPEI               TAIW MINIROGUE        -   X   X   X   X   X   X
TROMSOE              TROM ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X
TSUKUBA              TSUK MINIMAC 2816     X   X   X   X   X   X   X
USUDA                USUD ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X
WETTZELL             WETT ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X
YARRAGADEE           YAR1 ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X
YELLOWKNIFE          YELL MINIROGUE        X   X   X   X   X   X   X
ZIMMERWALD           ZIMM TRIMBLE SST      X   X   X   X   X   X   X
--------------------
                  35