Subject: [IGSREPORT-2177] Wk 0825 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 1995 5:53:52 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Nov 21  5:53:52 PST 1995      Message Number 2177
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0825 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 21-Nov-95)
                   GPS Week 0825/IGS Operational Week 96
       (October 29 through November 04, 1995; Days 95302 thru 95308)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0825]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File    SINEX File    Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD08250-6.EPH  SP3  COD08257.ERP  COD08257.SUM  COD08257.SNX   10-Nov-95
 EMR  EMR08250-6.SP3  SP3  EMR08257.ERP  EMR08257.SUM  EMR08257.SNX   12-Nov-95
 ESA  ESA08250-6.EPH  SP3  ESA08257.ERP  ESA08257.SUM                 10-Nov-95
 GFZ  GFZ08250-6.SP3  SP3  GFZ08257.ERP  GFZ08257.SUM  GFZ08257.SNX   09-Nov-95
 IGS  IGS08250-6.SP3  SP3  IGS08257.ERP  IGS08257.SUM                 15-Nov-95
 JPL  JPL08250-6.SP3  SP3  JPL08257.ERP  JPL08257.SUM  JPL08257.SNX   14-Nov-95
 MIT                                     MIT08257.SUM  MIT0825T.SNX   15-Nov-95
 NCL                                     NCL08257.SUM  NCL0825G.SNX   16-Nov-95
 NGS  NGS08250-6.EPH  SP3  NGS08257.ERP  NGS08257.SUM  NGS08250-6.SNX 08-Nov-95
 SIO  SIO08250-6.SP3  SP3  SIO08257.ERP  SIO08257.SUM  SIO08257.SNX   12-Nov-95
================================================================================
Totals:  88 files (14.8 Mbytes) from 7 analysis center, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]