Subject: [IGSREPORT-217] IGN products holdings (week 689)
From: L. Daniel
Date: 15 APR 1993 08:54:51

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     15-APR-1993 08:54:51       Message Number 217
***********************************************************************

From: L. Daniel 
Subj: IGN products holdings (week 689)
--------------------------------------

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS
                             PRODUCT FILES
                    (as of 14-APR-1993 18:45:41.47)

         GPS WEEK #689    21/3/1993 to 27/3/1993   days 80-86

                              8    8    8    8    8    8    8
                              0    1    2    3    4    5    6
Center           Type
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X

EMR              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X

ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X

GFZ              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X

NGS              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X

SIO              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X