Subject: [IGSREPORT-2163] Wk 0824 IGN Product Holdings
From: L. Daniel
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 0:48:24 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Nov 15  0:48:24 PST 1995      Message Number 2163
******************************************************************************

Author: L. Daniel
Subject: Wk 0824 IGN Product Holdings

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of  7-NOV-1995 15:14:17.90)                   
                                                                      
       GPS WEEK #824    22/10/1995 to 28/10/1995   days 295-301       

                              2    2    2    2    2    3    3         
                              9    9    9    9    9    0    0         
Center           Type         5    6    7    8    9    0    1         
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
IGS              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
JPL              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NGS              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
SIO              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]