Subject: [IGSREPORT-216] IGN products holdings (week 688)
From: L. Daniel
Date: 15 APR 1993 08:51:49

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     15-APR-1993 08:51:49       Message Number 216
***********************************************************************

From: L. Daniel
Subj: IGN products holdings (week 688)
--------------------------------------

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS
                             PRODUCT FILES
                    (as of 14-APR-1993 18:45:00.45)

         GPS WEEK #688    14/3/1993 to 20/3/1993   days 73-79

                              7    7    7    7    7    7    7
                              3    4    5    6    7    8    9
Center           Type
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X

EMR              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X

ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X

GFZ              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X

JPL              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 SP1          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X

NGS              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X

SIO              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X