Subject: [IGSREPORT-2157] Wk 0824 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 1995 6:31:59 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Nov 14  6:31:59 PST 1995      Message Number 2157
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0824 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 14-Nov-95)
                   GPS Week 0824/IGS Operational Week 95
           (October 22 through 28, 1995; Days 95295 thru 95301)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0824]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File     SINEX File   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD08240-6.EPH  SP3  COD08247.ERP  COD08247.SUM   COD08247.SNX   03-Nov-95
 EMR  EMR08240-6.SP3  SP3  EMR08247.ERP  EMR08247.SUM   EMR08247.SNX   02-Nov-95
 ESA  ESA08240-6.EPH  SP3  ESA08247.ERP  ESA08247.SUM                  01-Nov-95
 GFZ  GFZ08240-6.SP3  SP3  GFZ08247.ERP  GFZ08247.SUM   GFZ08247.SNX   03-Nov-95
 IGS  IGS08240-6.SP3  SP3  IGS08247.ERP  IGS08247.SUM                  06-Nov-95
 JPL  JPL08240-6.SP3  SP3  JPL08247.ERP  JPL08247.SUM   JPL08247.SNX   06-Nov-95
 MIT                                     MIT08247.SUM   MIT0824T.SNX   09-Nov-95
 NCL                                     NCL08247.SUM   NCL0824G.SNX   09-Nov-95
 NGS  NGS08240-6.EPH  SP3  NGS08247.ERP  NGS08247.SUM   NGS08240-6.SNX 01-Nov-95
 SIO  SIO08240-6.SP3  SP3  SIO08247.ERP  SIO08247.SUM                  03-Nov-95
================================================================================
Totals:  87 files (15.3 Mbytes) from 7 analysis center, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]