Subject: [IGSREPORT-2156] Wk 0826 CDDIS Data Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 1995 6:31:12 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Nov 14  6:31:12 PST 1995      Message Number 2156
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
Subject: Wk 0826 CDDIS Data Holdings

              Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 14-Nov-95 08:21)             
                    IGS Operational Week 97/GPS Week 0826                   
        (November 5 through November 11, 1995; Days 95309 through 95315)        
                                                                                
                  Mon.                  309  310  311  312  313  314  315  No.  
    Site Name     Name     Receiver     1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 Days 
----------------- ---- ---------------- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- 
Albert Head       ALBH Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Algonquin         ALGO Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Annapolis         USNA Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
AOA, Westlake     AOA1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Arequipa          AREQ Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Auckland          AUCK Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    -    -     5 
Bangalore         IISC Trimble 4000SSE    X    X    X    -    X    -    -     4 
Bermuda           BRMU Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Bishkek           POL2 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Borowiec          BOR1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Brussels          BRUS Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Carr Hill         CARR Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Casey             CAS1 Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Catalina Island   CAT1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Chatham Island    CHAT Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    -    -     5 
CIT, Pasadena     CIT1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Davis             DAV1 Rogue SNR-8100     -    X    X    X    X    -    -     4 
Ensenada          CICE Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Fairbanks         FAIR Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Fortaleza         FORT Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    -    X    X     6 
Goldstone         GOLD Rogue SNR-8        X    X    -    -    -    -    -     2 
Grasse            GRAS Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Graz              GRAZ Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Greenbelt         GODE Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Guam              GUAM Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Hartebeesthoek    HART Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Harvest Platform  HARV Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Herstmonceux      HERS Rogue SNR-8A       X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Hobart            HOB2 Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Irkutsk           IRKT Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    -    X     6 
Jozefoslaw        JOZE Trimble 4000SSE    X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Kellyville        KELY Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Kerguelen         KERG Rogue SNR-8C       X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Kiruna            KIRU Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Kitab             KIT3 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Kokee Park        KOKB Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Kootwijk          KOSG Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Kourou            KOUR Rogue SNR-8C       X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
La Plata          LPGS Rogue SNR-8000     X    -    -    -    -    -    X     2 
Lhasa             LHAS Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Limon             MOIN Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    -    -     5 
Long Beach        LBCH Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    -     6 
Macquarie Island  MAC1 Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Madrid            MADR Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Mammoth Lakes     CASA Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Maspalomas        MAS1 Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    -     6 
Matera            MATE Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
McDonald          MDO1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    -    X    X    X     6 
McMurdo           MCM4 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Mendeleevo        MDVO Trimble 4000SSE    X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Metsahovi         METS Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Monument Peak     MONP Ashtech LPZ-XIID   X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Mount Wilson      WLSN Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
North Liberty     NLIB Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Ny Alesund        NYAL Rogue SNR-8        -    -    X    X    X    -    -     3 
O'Higgins         OHIG Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Oatt Mountain     OAT2 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Onsala            ONSA Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Palos Verdes      PVEP Trimble 4000SSE    X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Pamate            PAMA Rogue SNR-800      X    X    X    X    X    -    -     5 
Pasadena          JPLM Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Penticton         DRAO Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Perth             PERT Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Pie Town          PIE1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Pinyon Flat       PIN1 Ashtech Z-XIID     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Potsdam           POTS Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Quincy            QUIN Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Richmond          RCM5 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Saddle Peak       SPK1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Saint John's      STJO Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Santiago          SANT Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Scripps           SIO3 Ashtech Z-XII3     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Seychelles        SEY1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Shanghai          SHAO Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    -    X     6 
Solomons Island   SOL1 Trimble 4000SSE    X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
St. Croix         CRO1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Taiwan            TAIW Rogue SNR-800      X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Thule             THU1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    -     6 
Tidbinbilla       TIDB Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Tromso            TROM Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Tsukuba           TSKB Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
UCLA, Los Angeles UCLP Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
USC, Los Angeles  USC1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Usuda             USUD Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Vandenberg        VNDP Ashtech LPZ-XIID   X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Villafranca       VILL Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Westford          WES2 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Wettzell          WETT Rogue SNR-800      X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Whittier College  WHC1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Whittier Library  WHI1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Yaragadee         YAR1 Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Yellowknife       YELL Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Zimmerwald        ZIMM Trimble 4000SSE    X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
Zvenigorod        ZWEN Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X     7 
----------------- ---- ---------------- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- 
Totals:             94 stations           92   92   92   90   91   83   83  623 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 95256 and on
        GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 95184 through 95261
        GPS5:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 95172 through 95177
        GPS6:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 95178 through 95183
        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSDATA] directory contains CDDIS weekly and yearly data summaries
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]