Subject: [IGSREPORT-2142] Wk 0823 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 1995 12:55:38 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Nov  7 12:55:38 PST 1995      Message Number 2142
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0823 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 07-Nov-95)
                   GPS Week 0823/IGS Operational Week 94
           (October 15 through 21, 1995; Days 95288 thru 95294)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0823]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File     SINEX File   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD08230-6.EPH  SP3  COD08237.ERP  COD08237.SUM   COD08237.SNX   27-Oct-95
 EMR  EMR08230-6.SP3  SP3  EMR08237.ERP  EMR08237.SUM   EMR08237.SNX   25-Oct-95
 ESA  ESA08230-6.EPH  SP3  ESA08237.ERP  ESA08237.SUM                  26-Oct-95
 GFZ  GFZ08230-6.SP3  SP3  GFZ08237.ERP  GFZ08237.SUM   GFZ08237.SNX   27-Oct-95
 IGS  IGS08230-6.SP3  SP3  IGS08237.ERP  IGS08237.SUM                  31-Oct-95
 JPL  JPL08230-6.SP3  SP3  JPL08237.ERP  JPL08237.SUM   JPL08237.SNX   31-Oct-95
 MIT                                     MIT08237.SUM   MIT0823T.SNX   01-Nov-95
 NCL                                                    NCL0823G.SNX   03-Nov-95
 NGS  NGS08230-6.EPH  SP3  NGS08237.ERP  NGS08237.SUM   NGS08230-6.SNX 26-Oct-95
 SIO  SIO08230-6.SP3  SP3  SIO08237.ERP  SIO08237.SUM                  28-Oct-95
================================================================================
Totals:  86 files (15.0 Mbytes) from 7 analysis center, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]