Subject: [IGSREPORT-2126] 9510 CDDIS Access Statistics
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 1995 5:53:44 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Nov  1  5:53:44 PST 1995      Message Number 2126
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subject: 9510 CDDIS Access Statistics

                   CDDIS Global Data Center Access Statistics
                                October 1995

Access Statistics:

     Number of host accesses for data:                  11,999
     Number of host accesses for products:               3,174
                                                        ------
     Total number of host accesses:                     15,173
     Total number of distinct hosts for the month:         210
     Average number of distinct host accesses per day:      43

Data Volume Statistics:

     Total number/volume of data files retrieved:          57,011 / 19.85 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of product files retrieved:        9,331 /  2.14 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of miscellaneous files retrieved:  7,331 /  0.08 Gbytes
                                                           ------   -----
     Total number/volume of files retrieved:               73,673 / 22.07 Gbytes

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]