Subject: [IGSREPORT-2122] Wk 0822 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 1995 10:00:02 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Oct 31 10:00:02 PST 1995      Message Number 2122
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0822 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 31-Oct-95)
                   GPS Week 0822/IGS Operational Week 93
           (October 08 through 14, 1995; Days 95281 thru 95287)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0822]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File     SINEX File   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD08220-6.EPH  SP3  COD08227.ERP  COD08227.SUM   COD08227.SNX   20-Oct-95
 EMR  EMR08220-6.SP3  SP3  EMR08227.ERP  EMR08227.SUM   EMR08227.SNX   18-Oct-95
 ESA  ESA08220-6.EPH  SP3  ESA08227.ERP  ESA08227.SUM                  18-Oct-95
 GFZ  GFZ08220-6.SP3  SP3  GFZ08227.ERP  GFZ08227.SUM   GFZ08227.SNX   19-Oct-95
 IGS  IGS08220-6.SP3  SP3  IGS08227.ERP  IGS08227.SUM                  24-Oct-95
 JPL  JPL08220-6.SP3  SP3  JPL08227.ERP  JPL08227.SUM   JPL08227.SNX   24-Oct-95
 MIT                                     MIT08227.SUM   MIT0822T.SNX   30-Oct-95
 NCL                                                    NCL0822G.SNX   27-Oct-95
 NGS  NGS08220-6.EPH  SP3  NGS08227.ERP  NGS08220-7.SUM NGS08220-6.SNX 18-Oct-95
 SIO  SIO08220-6.SP3  SP3  SIO08227.ERP  SIO08227.SUM                  20-Oct-95
================================================================================
Totals:  93 files (15.2 Mbytes) from 7 analysis center, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]