Subject: [IGSREPORT-2111] Wk 0820 IGN Product Holdings
From: L. Daniel
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 1995 5:51:28 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Oct 25  5:51:28 PDT 1995      Message Number 2111
******************************************************************************

Author: L. Daniel
Subject: Wk 0820 IGN Product Holdings

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of 11-OCT-1995 08:11:56.21)                   
                                                                      
        GPS WEEK #820    24/9/1995 to 30/9/1995   days 267-273        

                              2    2    2    2    2    2    2         
                              6    6    6    7    7    7    7         
Center           Type         7    8    9    0    1    2    3         
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              CLK          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 EP1          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ER1          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
IGS              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
JPL              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NGS              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
SIO              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]