Subject: [IGSREPORT-2105] Wk 0821 CDDIS Product Holdings (Correction on Submission Dates)
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 1995 6:59:46 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Oct 24  6:59:46 PDT 1995      Message Number 2105
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0821 CDDIS Product Holdings (Correction on Submission Dates)

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 24-Oct-95)
                   GPS Week 0821/IGS Operational Week 92
           (October 01 through 07, 1995; Days 95267 thru 95273)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0821]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File     SINEX File   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD08210-6.EPH  SP3  COD08217.ERP  COD08217.SUM   COD08217.SNX   13-Oct-95
 EMR  EMR08210-6.SP3  SP3  EMR08217.ERP  EMR08217.SUM   EMR08217.SNX   11-Oct-95
 ESA  ESA08210-6.EPH  SP3  ESA08217.ERP  ESA08217.SUM                  11-Oct-95
 GFZ  GFZ08210-6.SP3  SP3  GFZ08217.ERP  GFZ08217.SUM   GFZ08217.SNX   13-Oct-95
 IGS  IGS08210-6.SP3  SP3  IGS08217.ERP  IGS08217.SUM                  18-Oct-95
 JPL  JPL08210-6.SP3  SP3  JPL08217.ERP  JPL08217.SUM   JPL08217.SNX   17-Oct-95
 MIT                                                    MIT0821L,T.SNX 23-Oct-95
 NCL                                                    NCL0821G.SNX   20-Oct-95
 NGS  NGS08210-6.EPH  SP3  NGS08217.ERP  NGS08210-6.SUM NGS08210-6.SNX 12-Oct-95
 SIO  SIO08210-6.SP3  SP3  SIO08217.ERP  SIO08217.SUM                  15-Oct-95
================================================================================
Totals:  92 files (15.4 Mbytes) from 7 analysis center, 2 associate analysis
         centers, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]