Subject: [IGSREPORT-2098] Wk 0820 IGN Product Holdings (correction)
From: L. Daniel
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 1995 3:44:27 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu Oct 19  3:44:27 PDT 1995      Message Number 2098
******************************************************************************

Author: L. Daniel
Subject: Wk 0820 IGN Product Holdings (correction)

  The previous report (IGSreport #2095) wrongly referred to CODE's
ER1, EP1 and CLK files. These files have been deleted from the IGN
data center and here is the correct report for week 820.

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of 19-OCT-1995 11:33:41.80)                   
                                                                      
        GPS WEEK #820    24/9/1995 to 30/9/1995   days 267-273        

                              2    2    2    2    2    2    2         
                              6    6    6    7    7    7    7         
Center           Type         7    8    9    0    1    2    3         
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
IGS              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
JPL              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NGS              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
SIO              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         

[Mailed From: Loic DANIEL <[email-masked]>]