Subject: [IGSREPORT-2088] Wk 0820 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 1995 9:44:09 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Oct 17  9:44:09 PDT 1995      Message Number 2088
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0820 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 17-Oct-95)
                   GPS Week 0820/IGS Operational Week 91
          (September 24 through 30, 1995; Days 95267 thru 95273)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0820]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File     SINEX File   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD08200-6.EPH  SP3  COD08207.ERP  COD08207.SUM   COD08207.SNX   06-Oct-95
 EMR  EMR08200-6.SP3  SP3  EMR08207.ERP  EMR08207.SUM   EMR08207.SNX   04-Oct-95
 ESA  ESA08200-6.EPH  SP3  ESA08207.ERP  ESA08207.SUM                  06-Oct-95
 GFZ  GFZ08200-6.SP3  SP3  GFZ08207.ERP  GFZ08207.SUM   GFZ08207.SNX   09-Oct-95
 IGS  IGS08200-6.SP3  SP3  IGS08207.ERP  IGS08207.SUM                  10-Oct-95
 JPL  JPL08200-6.SP3  SP3  JPL08207.ERP  JPL08207.SUM   JPL08207.SNX   09-Oct-95
 NCL                                                    NCL0820G.SNX   13-Oct-95
 NGS  NGS08200-6.EPH  SP3  NGS08207.ERP  NGS08200-6.SUM                04-Oct-95
 SIO  SIO08200-6.SP3  SP3  SIO08207.ERP  SIO08207.SUM                  07-Oct-95
================================================================================
Totals:  83 files (12.6 Mbytes) from 7 analysis center, 1 associate analysis
         center, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]