Subject: [IGSREPORT-2077] Wk 0819 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 1995 7:57:45 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Oct 10  7:57:45 PDT 1995      Message Number 2077
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0819 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 10-Oct-95)
                   GPS Week 0819/IGS Operational Week 90
          (September 17 through 23, 1995; Days 95260 thru 95266)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0819]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File     SINEX File   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD08190-6.EPH  SP3  COD08197.ERP  COD08197.SUM   COD08197.SNX   02-Oct-95
 EMR  EMR08190-6.SP3  SP3  EMR08197.ERP  EMR08197.SUM   EMR08197.SNX   27-Sep-95
 ESA  ESA08190-6.EPH  SP3  ESA08197.ERP  ESA08197.SUM                  28-Sep-95
 GFZ  GFZ08190-6.SP3  SP3  GFZ08197.ERP  GFZ08197.SUM   GFZ08197.SNX   29-Sep-95
 IGS  IGS08190-6.SP3  SP3  IGS08197.ERP  IGS08197.SUM                  02-Oct-95
 JPL  JPL08190-6.SP3  SP3  JPL08197.ERP  JPL08197.SUM   JPL08197.SNX   29-Sep-95
 NCL                                                    NCL0819G.SNX   08-Oct-95
 NGS  NGS08190-6.EPH  SP3  NGS08197.ERP  NGS08190-6.SUM                27-Sep-95
 SIO  SIO08190-6.SP3  SP3  SIO08197.ERP  SIO08197.SUM   SIO0819A,B.SNX 02-Oct-95
================================================================================
Totals:  85 files (12.7 Mbytes) from 7 analysis center, 1 associate analysis
         center, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]