Subject: [IGSREPORT-2058] 9509 CDDIS Access Statistics
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 1995 5:19:17 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Oct  4  5:19:17 PDT 1995      Message Number 2058
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subject: 9509 CDDIS Access Statistics

                   CDDIS Global Data Center Access Statistics
                                September 1995

Access Statistics:

     Number of host accesses for data:                  11,054
     Number of host accesses for products:               4,103
                                                        ------
     Total number of host accesses:                     15,157
     Total number of distinct hosts for the month:         173
     Average number of distinct host accesses per day:      41

Data Volume Statistics:

     Total number/volume of data files retrieved:          75,365 / 22.17 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of product files retrieved:        6,926 /  1.03 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of miscellaneous files retrieved:  5,844 /  0.06 Gbytes
                                                           ------   -----
     Total number/volume of files retrieved:               88,135 / 23.26 Gbytes

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]