Subject: [IGSREPORT-2057] Wk 0818 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 1995 4:55:39 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Oct  4  4:55:39 PDT 1995      Message Number 2057
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0818 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 04-Oct-95)
                   GPS Week 0818/IGS Operational Week 89
          (September 10 through 16, 1995; Days 95253 thru 95259)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0818]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File     SINEX File   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD08180-6.EPH  SP3  COD08187.ERP  COD08187.SUM   COD08187.SNX   22-Sep-95
 EMR  EMR08180-6.SP3  SP3  EMR08187.ERP  EMR08187.SUM   EMR08187.SNX   21-Sep-95
 ESA  ESA08180-6.EPH  SP3  ESA08187.ERP  ESA08187.SUM                  22-Sep-95
 GFZ  GFZ08180-6.SP3  SP3  GFZ08187.ERP  GFZ08187.SUM   GFZ08187.SNX   21-Sep-95
 IGS  IGS08180-6.SP3  SP3  IGS08187.ERP  IGS08187.SUM                  26-Sep-95
 JPL  JPL08180-6.SP3  SP3  JPL08187.ERP  JPL08187.SUM   JPL08187.SNX   25-Sep-95
 NCL                                                    NCL0818G.SNX   28-Sep-95
 NGS  NGS08180-6.EPH  SP3  NGS08187.ERP  NGS08180-6.SUM                20-Sep-95
 SIO  SIO08180-6.SP3  SP3  SIO08187.ERP  SIO08187.SUM   SIO0818A,B.SNX 25-Sep-95
================================================================================
Totals:  85 files (12.7 Mbytes) from 7 analysis center, 1 associate analysis
         center and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]