Subject: [IGSREPORT-2047] Wk 0819 SIO Data Holdings
From: Jeff Behr & Yehuda Bock
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 1995 14:44:42 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Fri Sep 29 14:44:42 PDT 1995      Message Number 2047
******************************************************************************

Author: Jeff Behr & Yehuda Bock
Subject: Wk 0819 SIO Data Holdings

Subject: Wk 0819  SIO Data Holdings
            
 SOPAC Global Data Center Report -- GPS Week 0819

Submitted by: Jeff Behr, Yehuda Bock and Peng Fang
              Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center (SOPAC)
              Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics (IGPP)
              Scripps Institution of Oceanography (SIO)
              University of California, San Diego (UCSD)
              La Jolla, CA 92093-0225 USA
              e-mail: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
              fax: (619) 534-9873
              Geodesy lab tel: (619) 534-7692 

To access SOPAC GARNER archive:
 ftp toba.ucsd.edu (132.239.152.80)
 login: anonymous
 password: your name
 directories: rinex, raw, products
Direct problems to: [email-masked]
______________________________________________________________________________
Data Holdings as of 09/28/95 02:29:27 UTC

              P G G A   &   G L O B A L   T R A C K I N G   D A T A
                         (GPS DATA ARCHIVED AT SOPAC)
  GPS WEEK #819             Sep 17,95 - Sep 23,95            DOY 260 - DOY 266

                                                                Day Number
                                                            2  2  2  2  2  2  2
                              SIO  IGS  TYPE OF             6  6  6  6  6  6  6
SITE_NAME                     CODE CODE RECEIVER            0  1  2  3  4  5  6
----------------------------- ---- ---- ------------------- -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Blythe [PGGA], CA, USA        blyt blyt ASHTECH Z-XII3D     B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
China Lake [PGGA], CA, USA    coso coso ASHTECH Z-XII3      B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Yucaipa [PGGA], CA, USA       crfp crfp ASHTECH Z-XII3D     B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Lake Mathews [PGGA], CA, USA  math math TRIMBLE 4000 SSE                        
Monument Peak [PGGA], CA, USA monp monp ASHTECH LPZ-XIID    B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Pinyon 1 [PGGA], CA, USA      pin1 piny ASHTECH Z-XII3D     B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Palos Verdes [PGGA], CA, USA  pvep pvep TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Scripps 3 [PGGA], CA, USA     sio3 sio3 ASHTECH Z-XII3D     B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Bommer Canyon [PGGA], CA, USA trak trak ASHTECH Z-XII3D     B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Vandenberg [PGGA], CA, USA    vndp vndp ASHTECH LPZ-XIID    B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Brand Basin [DGGA], CA, USA   bran bran ROGUE SNR-8000      B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Chilao [DGGA], CA, USA        chil chil ASHTECH LPZ-XIID    B  B R9  B  B  B  B 
Claremont [DGGA], CA, USA     clar clar ASHTECH LPZ-XIID    B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Firecamp 9 [DGGA], CA, USA    cmp9 cmp9 ASHTECH LPZ-XIID    B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Pacoima Dam 1 [DGGA], CA, USA dam1 dam1 ASHTECH LPZ-XIID    B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Pacoima Dam 2 [DGGA], CA, USA dam2 dam2 ASHTECH LPZ-XIID    B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Pearblossom [DGGA], CA, USA   holc holc ASHTECH LPZ-XIID    B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Hollydale [DGGA], CA, USA     holp holp ASHTECH LPZ-XIID    B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Mt. Lee [DGGA], CA, USA       leep leep ASHTECH LPZ-XIID    B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Longdon Yard [DGGA], CA, USA  long long ASHTECH LPZ-XIID    B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Rocketdyne [DGGA], CA, USA    rock rock ASHTECH LPZ-XIID    B  B  B  B  B  B  B 
Allen Osborne [DGGA], CA, USA aoa1 aoa1 ROGUE SNR-8000      5  8  9  8  X  9  6 
Parkfield [PGGA], CA, USA     carr carr ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Mammoth Lakes [PGGA],CA, USA  casa casa ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Catalina Isl. [DGGA], CA, USA cat1 cat1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Enseneda [PGGA], BC, Mexico   cice cice ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X             
Caltech [DGGA], CA, USA       cit1 cit1 ROGUE SNR-8000      6  8  X  X  X  X  X 
Goldstone [PGGA], CA, USA     ds10 gold ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Harvest Platform[PGGA],CA,USA harv harv ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
JPL Mesa [PGGA], CA, USA      jpl1 jplm ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  8             
Long Beach [DGGA], CA, USA    lbch lbch ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Oat Mt new [DGGA], CA, USA    oat2 oat2 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Quincy [PGGA], CA, USA        quin quin ROGUE SNR-8000      9  8  7  9  7  7  8 
Saddle Peak [DGGA], CA, USA   spk1 spk1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
UCLA [DGGA], CA, USA          uclp uclp ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
USC [DGGA], CA, USA           usc1 usc1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Whittier College[DGGA],CA,USA whc1 whc1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Whittier Library[DGGA],CA,USA whi1 whi1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  9  6  8  4  9  9 
Mt. Wilson [DGGA], CA, USA    wlsn wlsn ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Briones [BARD], CA, USA       brib brib ASHTECH Z-XII3      0  4  X  X  X  X  X 
Chabot [BARD], CA, USA        chab chab ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Columbia [BARD], CA, USA      cmbb cmbb ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Farallon [BARD], CA, USA      farb farb ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  X  X  X  X  X    
Hopland [BARD],CA, USA        hopb hopb ASHTECH Z-XII3                          
Molate [BARD], CA, USA        mola mola TRIMBLE 4000 SSE                        
Nunes [BARD], CA, USA         nune nune TRIMBLE 4000 SSE                        
Tiburon [BARD], CA, USA       tibb tibb ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Winton [BARD], CA, USA        wint wint ASHTECH Z-XII3      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Pinyon 2 [PGGA], CA, USA      pin2 pin2 TRIMBLE 4000 SST                        
Pinemeadow [PGGA], CA, USA    roch roch TRIMBLE 4000 SST                        
Denver [CORS], CO, USA        denc denc TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Haskell [CORS], OK, USA       hklo hklo TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Hillsboro [CORS], KS, USA     hbrk hbrk TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Lamont [CORS], OK, USA        lmno lmno TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Platteville [CORS], CO, USA   pltc pltc TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Sterling. [CORS], CO, USA     strl strl ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Table Mt. [CORS], CO, USA     tmgo tmgo ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  5  X  X 
Vici [CORS], OK, USA          vcio vcio TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Wallops. [CORS], CO, USA      wlps wlps ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
White Sands [CORS], NM, USA   wsmn wsmn TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Albert Head, Victoria B.C.    albh albh ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Algonquin, Canada             algo algo ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Ankara, Turkey                ankr ankr ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X       
Arequipa, Peru                are1 areq ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Bogota, Colombia              bogt bogt ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  9  9  X  X 
Borowiec, Poland              bor1 bor1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Brasilia, Brazil              braz braz ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Bermuda                       brmu brmu ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Brussels, Belgium             brus brus ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Casey, Antarctica             cas1 cas1 ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Davis, Antarctica             dav1 dav1 ROGUE SNR-8100      0  X  6  X  X  X  X 
Easter Island, Chile          eisl eisl ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X          
Fairbanks, AK, USA            fair fair ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Fortaleza, Brazil             fort fort ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X       
Goddard SFC, MD, USA          gode gode ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Graz, Austria                 graz graz ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Guam, USGS Observatory        guam guam ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Hartebeesthoek, S. Africa     hart hart ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  8  X  X 
Herstmonceux, UK              hers hers ROGUE SNR-8A        X  9  X  X  X  X  X 
Hobart Tasmania, Australia    hob2 hob2 ROGUE SNR-8100                          
Bangalore, India              iisc iisc TRIMBLE 4000 SSE       0  1     1       
Jozefoslaw, Poland            joze joze TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Kerguelen Islands             kerg kerg ROGUE SNR-8C        X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Kiruna, Sweden                kiru kiru ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Kitab, Uzbekistan             kit3 kit3 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Kokee Park, HI, USA           kokr kokb ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Kootwijk Obs., Netherlands    kosg kosg ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Kourou, Fr. Guyana            kour kour ROGUE SNR-8C        X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Lhasa, Tibet                  lhas lhas ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  8  9  X  X 
La Plata, Argentina           lpgs lpgs ROGUE SNR-8000      8  X  9  8  9       
Macca, Antarctica             mac1 mac1 ROGUE SNR-8100      6  X  X  X  6  X  7 
Madrid DSN, Spain             ds60 madr ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Maspalomas, Canary Is.        mas1 mas1 ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Matera, Italy                 mate mate ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
McDonald Obs, TX, USA         mdo1 mdo1 ROGUE SNR-8000         4  X  X  X  X  X 
McMurdo, Antarctica new       mcm4 mcm4 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Mendeleevo, Russia            mdvo mdvo TRIMBLE 4000 SSE                        
Metsahovi, Finland            mets mets ROGUE SNR-8C        X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
North Liberty, Iowa, USA      nlib nlib ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Ny Alesund, Norway            nall nyal ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  9  X 
O'Higgins, Antarctica         ohig ohig ROGUE SNR-8000                          
Onsala, Sweden                onsa onsa ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  8  7  X  X  X 
Pamatai, Tahiti               pama pama ROGUE SNR-800       X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Penticton, Canada             drao drao ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Perth, Australia              pert pert ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Pie Town, NM, USA             pie1 pie1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Potsdam, Germany              pots pots ROGUE SNR-8000      X  8  X  X  X  X  X 
Richmond, FL, USA             rcm5 rcm5 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  6  X  X  X  X  X 
Saint John's, Canada          stjo stjo ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Santiago, Chile               sant sant ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Shanghai Observatory, China   shao shao ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Taiwan, Taipei                taiw taiw ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X     X  X  X 
Thule, Greenland              thu1 thu1 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Tidbinbilla, Australia        ds42 tidb ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Tromso, Norway                trom trom ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Tsukuba-Kashima, Japan        tskb tskb ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  9  X  X  X 
Usuda, Japan                  usu3 usud ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Villafranca, Spain            vill vill ROGUE SNR-8100      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Westford, MA, USA             wes2 wes2 ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Wettzell, Germany             wtz1 wett ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Yarragadee, Australia         yar1 yar1 ROGUE SNR-8         X  X  X  X  9  X  X 
Yellowknife, Canada           yell yell ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Zimmerwald, Switzerland       zimm zimm TRIMBLE 4000 SSE    X  X  X  X  X  X  X 
Zwenigorod, Russia            zwen zwen ROGUE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  X  X 

B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = Raw files on line; X = RINEX files on line

1. The following 10 sites are downloaded by SOPAC: BLYT,CRFP,COSO,MATH,MONP,
   PIN1,PVEP,SIO3,TRAK,VNDP.
2. As of week 814, the following 11 sites are downloaded by the USGS in Pasa-
   dena and ftp'd directly to the SOPAC archive: BRAN,CHIL,CLAR,CMP9,DAM1,DAM2,
   HOLC,HOLP,LEEP,LONG,ROCK.
3. All other data are copied from CDDIS/JPL/NOAA/CIC/AUSLIG/IGN/EMR (in that 
   order).
4. From GPS week 747, we record above the approximate percentage of data for
   each file computed by a RINEX file checker (e.g. 9 = 81-90%).
5. PGGA is the acronym for the Southern California Permanent GPS Geodetic Array.
   It is now the regional component of the Southern California Integrated
   GPS Network (SCIGN) operated by SOPAC, USGS and JPL and includes a dense
   array in the Los Angeles Basin referred to as the DGGA (Dense GPS Geodetic
   Array). SCIGN is administered under the umbrella of the Southern California
   Earthquake Center (SCEC).
6. BARD (Bay Area Regional Deformation Array) is the acronym for the Northern
   California permanent GPS array.  RINEX data may also be accessed from the
   Northern California Seismic Data Center (NCSDC) via anonymous ftp [login:
   brkseis20.berkeley.edu (128.32.146.106)] cd /pub/gps/rinex/YYYY/YYYY.DDD
   (YYYY=current year, DDD= Julian day).
7. CORS (Continuously Operating Reference Stations) is the acronym for the
   U.S. National GPS Network.  RINEX and meteorological data can also be ac-
   cessed from the National Geodetic Survey (NGS), Silver Spring, MD via anon-
   ymous ftp
   [login: proton.ngs.noaa.gov (140.90.111.134)].  SOPAC archives both RINEX
   and meteorological data (e.g., vici1550.95m).
8. Ashtech Low Power Z-12 is indicated by LPZ-XII3.
9. Ashtech Z-12 series receiver in combination with new Ashtech/Dorne Margolin
   antenna with choke ring is indicated by a trailing 'D', i.e., Z-XIID.
10. MATH:  Continuing problems with cellular communciations days 260-266.  Data
    will be downloaded by Riverside County personnel and should be on-line ear-
    ly in GPS week 821.

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Geodesy Lab account)]