Subject: [IGSREPORT-2038] Wk 0817 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 1995 10:15:43 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Sep 26 10:15:43 PDT 1995      Message Number 2038
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0817 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 26-Sep-95)
                   GPS Week 0817/IGS Operational Week 88
          (September 03 through 09, 1995; Days 95246 thru 95252)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0817]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File     SINEX File   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD08170-6.EPH  SP3  COD08177.ERP  COD08177.SUM   COD08177.SNX   15-Sep-95
 EMR  EMR08170-6.SP3  SP3  EMR08177.ERP  EMR08177.SUM   EMR08177.SNX   13-Sep-95
 ESA  ESA08170-6.EPH  SP3  ESA08177.ERP  ESA08177.SUM                  16-Sep-95
 GFZ  GFZ08170-6.SP3  SP3  GFZ08177.ERP  GFZ08177.SUM   GFZ08177.SNX   14-Sep-95
 IGS  IGS08170-6.SP3  SP3  IGS08177.ERP  IGS08177.SUM                  20-Sep-95
 JPL  JPL08170-6.SP3  SP3  JPL08177.ERP  JPL08177.SUM                  15-Sep-95
 NCL                                                    NCL0817G.SNX   21-Sep-95
 NGS  NGS08170-6.EPH  SP3  NGS08177.ERP  NGS08170-6.SUM                13-Sep-95
 SIO  SIO08170-6.SP3  SP3  SIO08177.ERP  SIO08177.SUM   SIO0817A,B.SNX 20-Sep-95
================================================================================
Totals:  84 files (11.1 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis 
	 center and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]