Subject: [IGSREPORT-2025] Wk 0817 IGN Data Holdings
From: L. Daniel
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 1995 7:12:08 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu Sep 21  7:12:08 PDT 1995      Message Number 2025
******************************************************************************

Author: L. Daniel
Subject: Wk 0817 IGN Data Holdings

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS
                           CORE NETWORK DATA
                    (as of 13-SEP-1995 09:09:29.9)

        GPS WEEK #817    3-9-1995   to 9-9-1995     days 246-252

                                           2   2   2   2   2   2   2
                                           4   4   4   4   5   5   5
Site name            Acr. Receiver         6   7   8   9   0   1   2
-------------------- ---- --------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
ALBERT HEAD          ALBH ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
ALGONQUIN            ALGO ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
AREQUIPA             AREQ ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
BERMUDA              BRMU ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
BOGOTA               BOGT ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
BRUSSELS             BRUS ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
CANBERRA             CANB ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
CASEY                CAS1 ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
DAVIS                DAV1 ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
EASTER ISLAND        EISL TURBO ROGUE SNR  X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
FAIRBANKS            FAIR ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
FORTALEZA            FORT ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
GOLDSTONE            GOLD ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   -   X   X 
GRASSE               GRAS ROGUE SNR-8100   X   -   -   -   -   X   X 
GRAZ                 GRAZ ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
GUAM                 GUAM ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
HARTBEESTHOEK        HART ROGUE SNR-8      X   -   -   -   -   X   X 
HERSTMONCEUX         HERS ROGUE SNR-8A     X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
HOBART               HOB2 ROGUE SNR-8100   -   X   X   X   X   X   X 
JOZEFOSLAW           JOZE TRIMBLE 4000SSE  X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
KERGUELEN            KERG ROGUE SNR-8C     X   -   -   -   -   X   X 
KIRUNA               KIRU ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
KITAB                KIT3 ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
KOKEE PARK           KOKB ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
KOOTWIJK             KOSG ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
KOUROU               KOUR ROGUE SNR-8C     X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
LHASSA               LHAS ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
MAC DONALD           MDO1 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
MAC MURDO            MCM4 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
MADRID-ROBLEDO       MADR ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
MASPALOMAS           MAS1 ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
MATERA               MATE ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
MENDELEVOO           MDVO TRIMBLE 4000-SS  X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
METSAHOVI            METS ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
NORTH LIBERTY        NLIB ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
NY-ALESUND           NYAL ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
ONSALA-RAO           ONSA ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
PAMATAI              PAMA ROGUE SNR-8000   -   -   -   -   -   X   - 
PASADENA             JPLM ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   - 
PENTICTON            DRAO ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
PERTH                PERT ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   X   -   X   X 
PIE TOWN             PIE1 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
PINYON FLATS         PIN1 ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
QUINCY               QUIN ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
RICHMOND             RCM5 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
SAINT JOHN'S         STJO ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
SANTIAGO             SANT ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
SHANGAI              SHAO ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
TAIPEI               TAIW ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
TROMSOE              TROM ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
TSUKUBA              TSKB ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
USUDA                USUD ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
WESTFORD             WES2 ROGUE SNR-8000   -   -   -   X   X   X   X 
WETTZELL             WETT ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
YARRAGADEE           YAR1 ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
YELLOWKNIFE          YELL ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
ZIMMERWALD           ZIMM TRIMBLE 4000SSE  X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
--------------------
                  57

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]