Subject: [IGSREPORT-2020] Wk 0816 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 1995 8:58:59 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Sep 19  8:58:59 PDT 1995      Message Number 2020
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0816 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 19-Sep-95)
                   GPS Week 0816/IGS Operational Week 87
       (August 27 through September 02, 1995; Days 95239 thru 95245)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0816]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File     SINEX File   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD08160-6.EPH  SP3  COD08167.ERP  COD08167.SUM   COD08167.SNX   08-Sep-95
 EMR  EMR08160-6.SP3  SP3  EMR08167.ERP  EMR08167.SUM   EMR08167.SNX   06-Sep-95
 ESA  ESA08160-6.EPH  SP3  ESA08167.ERP  ESA08167.SUM                  06-Sep-95
 GFZ  GFZ08160-6.SP3  SP3  GFZ08167.ERP  GFZ08167.SUM                  11-Sep-95
 IGS  IGS08160-6.SP3  SP3  IGS08167.ERP  IGS08167.SUM                  12-Sep-95
 JPL  JPL08160-6.SP3  SP3  JPL08167.ERP  JPL08167.SUM                  11-Sep-95
 NGS  NGS08160-6.EPH  SP3  NGS08167.ERP  NGS08160-6.SUM                08-Sep-95
 SIO  SIO08160-6.SP3  SP3  SIO08167.ERP  SIO08167.SUM   SIO0816A,B.SNX 11-Sep-95
================================================================================
Totals:  82 files (10.1 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers and the Analysis 
         Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]