Subject: [IGSREPORT-2006] Wk 0815 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 1995 7:51:30 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Sep 12  7:51:30 PDT 1995      Message Number 2006
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0815 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 12-Sep-95)
                   GPS Week 0815/IGS Operational Week 86
            (August 20 through 26, 1995; Days 95232 thru 95238)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0815]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File     SINEX File   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD08150-6.EPH  SP3  COD08157.ERP  COD08157.SUM   COD08157.SNX   01-Sep-95
 EMR  EMR08150-6.SP3  SP3  EMR08157.ERP  EMR08157.SUM   EMR08157.SNX   30-Aug-95
 ESA  ESA08150-6.EPH  SP3  ESA08157.ERP  ESA08157.SUM                  30-Aug-95
 GFZ  GFZ08150-6.SP3  SP3  GFZ08157.ERP  GFZ08157.SUM                  01-Sep-95
 IGS  IGS08150-6.SP3  SP3  IGS08157.ERP  IGS08157.SUM                  06-Sep-95
 JPL  JPL08150-6.SP3  SP3  JPL08157.ERP  JPL08157.SUM                  01-Sep-95
 NGS  NGS08150-6.EPH  SP3  NGS08157.ERP  NGS08150-6.SUM                31-Aug-95
 SIO  SIO08150-6.SP3  SP3  SIO08157.ERP  SIO08157.SUM   SIO0815A,B.SNX 05-Sep-95
================================================================================
Totals:  82 files (10.1 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers and the Analysis 
         Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]