Subject: [IGSREPORT-2000] 9508 CDDIS Access Statistics
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 1995 9:06:03 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu Sep  7  9:06:03 PDT 1995      Message Number 2000
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subject: 9508 CDDIS Access Statistics

                   CDDIS Global Data Center Access Statistics
                                  August 1995

Access Statistics:

     Number of host accesses for data:                   8,569
     Number of host accesses for products:               2,909
                                                        ------
     Total number of host accesses:                     11,478
     Total number of distinct hosts for the month:         167
     Average number of distinct host accesses per day:      38

Data Volume Statistics:

     Total number/volume of data files retrieved:          55,737 / 17.76 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of product files retrieved:       11,303 /  1.76 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of miscellaneous files retrieved:  3,046 /  0.03 Gbytes
                                                           ------   -----
     Total number/volume of files retrieved:               70,086 / 19.55 Gbytes

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]