Subject: [IGSREPORT-199] IGN weekly status (week 0688)
From: L.Daniel
Date: 26 MAR 1993 00:00:00

From:   L.Daniel
Subj:	IGN weekly status (week 0688)
-------------------------------------

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                           CORE NETWORK DATA                          
                    (as of 26-MAR-1993 08:28:06.90)                   
                                                                      
        GPS WEEK #688    14/3/1993 to 20/3/1993   days 073-079        

                                           0   0   0   0   0   0   0  
                                           7   7   7   7   7   7   7  
Site name            Acr. Receiver         3   4   5   6   7   8   9  
-------------------- ---- --------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- 
ALBERT HEAD          ALBH ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
ALGONQUIN            ALGO ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
CANBERRA             CANB ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
FAIRBANKS            FAIR ROGUE            X   -   X   X   X   X   X  
GOLDSTONE            GOLD ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
GRAZ                 GRAZ ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
HARTBEESTHOEK        HART ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
HERSTMONCEUX         HERS ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
KOKEE PARK           KOKB ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
KOOTWIJK             KOSG ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
KOUROU               KOUR MINIROGUE        X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MADRID-ROBLEDO       MADR ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MASPALOMAS           MASP ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MATERA               MATE ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MC MURDO             MCMU ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   -   X  
METSAHOVI            METS ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
NY-ALESUND           NYAL ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   -  
ONSALA-RAO           ONSA ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
PASADENA             JPLM ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
PENTICTON            DRAO ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
PIE TOWN             PIE1 ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
PINYON FLATS         PIN1 ROGUE            X   -   X   X   -   -   -  
QUINCY               QUIN ROGUE            -   -   X   X   -   X   X  
RICHMOND (BIS)       RCM2 ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   -  
SAINT JOHN'S         STJO ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
SANTIAGO             SANT ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
TAIPEI               TAIW MINIROGUE        X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
TROMSOE              TROM ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
TSUKUBA              TSUK MINIMAC 2816     X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
USUDA                USUD ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
WETTZELL             WETT ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
YARRAGADEE           YAR1 ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
YELLOWKNIFE          YELL MINIROGUE        X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
ZIMMERWALD           ZIMM TRIMBLE SST      X   X   X   X   -   X   X  
--------------------                                                  
                  34