Subject: [IGSREPORT-1985] Wk 0814 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 1995 7:11:28 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Sep  5  7:11:28 PDT 1995      Message Number 1985
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0814 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 05-Sep-95)
                   GPS Week 0814/IGS Operational Week 85
            (August 13 through 19, 1995; Days 95225 thru 95231)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0814]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File     SINEX File   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD08140-6.EPH  SP3  COD08147.ERP  COD08147.SUM   COD08147.SNX   25-Aug-95
 EMR  EMR08140-6.SP3  SP3  EMR08147.ERP  EMR08147.SUM   EMR08147.SNX   24-Aug-95
 ESA  ESA08140-6.EPH  SP3  ESA08147.ERP  ESA08147.SUM                  25-Aug-95
 GFZ  GFZ08140-6.SP3  SP3  GFZ08147.ERP  GFZ08147.SUM                  24-Aug-95
 IGS  IGS08140-6.SP3  SP3  IGS08147.ERP  IGS08147.SUM                  29-Aug-95
 JPL  JPL08140-6.SP3  SP3  JPL08147.ERP  JPL08147.SUM                  23-Aug-95
 NCL                                                    NCL08147.SNX   01-Sep-95
 NGS  NGS08140-6.EPH  SP3  NGS08147.ERP  NGS08140-6.SUM                23-Aug-95
 SIO  SIO08140-6.SP3  SP3  SIO08147.ERP  SIO08147.SUM   SIO0814A,B.SNX 28-Aug-95
================================================================================
Totals:  83 files (10.6 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis
         center, and the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]