Subject: [IGSREPORT-1983] Wk 0813 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 1995 13:37:41 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Fri Sep  1 13:37:41 PDT 1995      Message Number 1983
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0813 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 01-Sep-95)
                   GPS Week 0813/IGS Operational Week 84
            (August 06 through 12, 1995; Days 95218 thru 95224)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0813]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File     SINEX File   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD08130-6.EPH   SP3  COD08137.ERP  COD08137.SUM   COD08137.SNX 18-Aug-95
 EMR  EMR08130-6.SP3   SP3  EMR08137.ERP  EMR08137.SUM   EMR08137.SNX 17-Aug-95
 ESA  ESA08130-6.EPH   SP3  ESA08137.ERP  ESA08137.SUM                17-Aug-95
 GFZ  GFZ08130-6.SP3   SP3  GFZ08137.ERP  GFZ08137.SUM                17-Aug-95
 IGS  IGS08130-6.SP3   SP3  IGS08137.ERP  IGS08137.SUM                23-Aug-95
 JPL  JPL08130-6.SP3   SP3  JPL08137.ERP  JPL08137.SUM                21-Aug-95
 NGS  NGS08130-6.EPH   SP3  NGS08137.ERP  NGS08130-6.SUM              16-Aug-95
 SIO  SIO08130-6.SP3   SP3  SIO08137.ERP  SIO08137.SUM                30-Aug-95
================================================================================
Totals:  80 files (10.3 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers and the Analysis Coord.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]