Subject: [IGSREPORT-198] IGN PRODUCTS WEEKLY STATUS
From: L. Daniel
Date: 01 APR 1993 00:00:00

FROM    : L. DANIEL
SUBJECT : IGN PRODUCTS WEEKLY STATUS
------------------------------------

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of  1-APR-1993 08:24:30.09)                   
                                                                      
          GPS WEEK #687    7/3/1993 to 13/3/1993   days 66-72         

                              6    6    6    6    7    7    7         
                              6    7    8    9    0    1    2         
Center           Type                                                 
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NGS              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
SIO              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X