Subject: [IGSREPORT-1956] Wk 0811 IGN Product Holdings
From: L. Daniel
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 1995 2:01:10 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Aug 23  2:01:10 PDT 1995      Message Number 1956
******************************************************************************

Author: L. Daniel
Subject: Wk 0811 IGN Product Holdings

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of 18-AUG-1995 09:08:30.65)                   
                                                                      
        GPS WEEK #811    23/7/1995 to 29/7/1995   days 204-210        

                              2    2    2    2    2    2    2         
                              0    0    0    0    0    0    1         
Center           Type         4    5    6    7    8    9    0         
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SNX          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
IGS              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
JPL              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NGS              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]