Subject: [IGSREPORT-1954] Wk 0812 CDDIS Product Summary
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 1995 8:00:09 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Aug 22  8:00:09 PDT 1995      Message Number 1954
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0812 CDDIS Product Summary

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 22-Aug-95)
                   GPS Week 0812/IGS Operational Week 83
           (July 30 thru August 05, 1995; Days 95211 thru 95217)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0812]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File     SINEX File   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD08120-6.EPH   SP3  COD08127.ERP  COD08127.SUM   COD08127.SNX 11-Aug-95
 EMR  EMR08120-6.SP3   SP3  EMR08127.ERP  EMR08127.SUM   EMR08127.SNX 12-Aug-95
 ESA  ESA08120-6.EPH   SP3  ESA08127.ERP  ESA08127.SUM                11-Aug-95
 GFZ  GFZ08120-6.SP3   SP3  GFZ08127.ERP  GFZ08127.SUM                10-Aug-95
 IGS  IGS08120-6.SP3   SP3  IGS08127.ERP  IGS08127.SUM                16-Aug-95
 JPL  JPL08120-6.SP3   SP3  JPL08127.ERP  JPL08127.SUM                14-Aug-95
 NGS  NGS08120-6.EPH   SP3  NGS08127.ERP  NGS08120-6.SUM              09-Aug-95
 SIO  SIO08120-6.SP3   SP3  SIO08127.ERP  SIO08127.SUM                16-Aug-95
================================================================================
Totals:  80 files (10.8 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers and the Analysis Coord.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]