Subject: [IGSREPORT-1944] Wk 0811 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 1995 7:37:56 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Aug 15  7:37:56 PDT 1995      Message Number 1944
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0811 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 15-Aug-95)
                   GPS Week 0811/IGS Operational Week 82
              (July 23 thru 29, 1995; Days 95204 thru 95210)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0811]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File     SINEX File   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD08110-6.EPH   SP3  COD08117.ERP  COD08117.SUM   COD08117.SNX 04-Aug-95
 EMR  EMR08110-6.SP3   SP3  EMR08117.ERP  EMR08117.SUM   EMR08117.SNX 03-Aug-95
 ESA  ESA08110-6.EPH   SP3  ESA08117.ERP  ESA08117.SUM                28-Aug-95
 GFZ  GFZ08110-6.SP3   SP3  GFZ08117.ERP  GFZ08117.SUM                31-Jul-95
 IGS  IGS08110-6.SP3   SP3  IGS08117.ERP  IGS08117.SUM                08-Aug-95
 JPL  JPL08110-6.SP3   SP3  JPL08117.ERP  JPL08117.SUM                07-Aug-95
 NGS  NGS08110-6.EPH   SP3  NGS08117.ERP  NGS08110-6.SUM              02-Aug-95
================================================================================
Totals:  71 files (9.8 Mbytes) from 6 analysis centers and the Analysis Coord.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]