Subject: [IGSREPORT-1943] Wk 0813 CDDIS Data Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 1995 7:37:18 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Aug 15  7:37:18 PDT 1995      Message Number 1943
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0813 CDDIS Data Holdings

              Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 15-Aug-95 08:49)
                    IGS Operational Week 84/GPS Week 0813
          (August 6 through August 12, 1995; Days 95218 through 95224)

                  Mon.                  218  219  220  221  222  223  224   No.
    Site Name     Name    Receiver      0806 0807 0808 0809 0810 0811 0812 Sites
----------------- ---- ---------------- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -----
Albert Head       ALBH Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Algonquin         ALGO Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
AOA, Westlake     AOA1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Arequipa          AREQ Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Bermuda           BRMU Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Bogota            BOGT Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    -    -      5
Borowiec          BOR1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Brasilia          BRAZ Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Brussels          BRUS Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Carr Hill         CARR Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Casey             CAS1 Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Catalina Island   CAT1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
CIT, Pasadena     CIT1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Davis             DAV1 Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Easter Island     EISL Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Ensenada          CICE Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Fairbanks         FAIR Rogue SNR-8        -    X    X    X    X    X    X      6
Fortaleza         FORT Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Goldstone         GOLD Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Grasse            GRAS Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    -    -    -    -    -      2
Graz              GRAZ Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Greenbelt         GODE Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    -    X    X    X      6
Guam              GUAM Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Hartebeesthoek    HART Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Harvest Platform  HARV Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Herstmonceux      HERS Rogue SNR-8A       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Hobart            HOB2 Rogue SNR-8100     X    -    -    -    -    -    -      1
Jozefoslaw        JOZE Trimble 4000SSE    X    X    X    X    X    -    -      5
Kerguelen         KERG Rogue SNR-8C       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Kiruna            KIRU Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Kitab             KIT3 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Kokee Park        KOKB Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Kootwijk          KOSG Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Kourou            KOUR Rogue SNR-8C       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
La Plata          LPGS Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Lake Mathews      MATH Trimble 4000SSE    X    -    X    -    -    -    -      2
Lhasa             LHAS Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Long Beach        LBCH Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Macquarie Island  MAC1 Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Madrid            MADR Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Mammoth Lakes     CASA Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Maspalomas        MAS1 Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Matera            MATE Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
McDonald          MDO1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
McMurdo           MCM4 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Mendeleevo        MDVO Trimble 4000 SS    X    X    X    X    X    -    -      5
Metsahovi         METS Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Monument Peak     MONP Ashtech LPZ-XIID   X    -    -    X    X    -    X      4
Mount Wilson      WLSN Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
North Liberty     NLIB Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Ny Alesund        NYAL Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Oatt Mountain     OAT2 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Onsala            ONSA Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Palos Verdes      PVEP Trimble 4000SSE    X    -    X    X    X    X    X      6
Pamate            PAMA Rogue SNR-800      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Pasadena          JPLM Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Penticton         DRAO Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Perth             PERT Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Pie Town          PIE1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Pinyon Flat       PIN1 Ashtech Z-XIID     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Potsdam           POTS Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    -    X    X    X    X      6
Quincy            QUIN Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Richmond          RCM5 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Saddle Peak       SPK1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Saint John's      STJO Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Santiago          SANT Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Scripps           SIO3 Ashtech Z-XII3     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Shanghai          SHAO Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Taiwan            TAIW Rogue SNR-800      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Thule             THU1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Tidbinbilla       TIDB Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Tromso            TROM Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Tsukuba           TSKB Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
UCLA, Los Angeles UCLP Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
USC, Los Angeles  USC1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Usuda             USUD Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Vandenberg        VNDP Ashtech LPZ-XIID   -    -    -    X    -    -    -      1
Villafranca       VILL Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Westford          WES2 Rogue SNR-8000     -    -    X    X    X    X    X      5
Wettzell          WETT Rogue SNR-800      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Whittier College  WHC1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Whittier Library  WHI1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Yaragadee         YAR1 Rogue SNR-8        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Yellowknife       YELL Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Zimmerwald        ZIMM Trimble 4000SSE    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7
Zvenigorod        ZWEN Rogue SNR-8000     -    -    X    X    X    X    X      5
----------------- ---- ---------------- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -----
Totals:             86 stations           82   79   81   82   82   78   79   563

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 95168 and on
        GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 95124 through 95167
        GPS5:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 95112 through 95117
        GPS6:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 95118 through 95123
        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSDATA] directory contains CDDIS weekly and yearly data summaries
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]