Subject: [IGSREPORT-1931] Wk 0810 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 1995 8:17:01 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Aug  8  8:17:01 PDT 1995      Message Number 1931
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0810 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 08-Aug-95)
                   GPS Week 0810/IGS Operational Week 81
              (July 16 thru 22, 1995; Days 95197 thru 95203)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0810]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File     SINEX File   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD08100-6.EPH   SP3  COD08107.ERP  COD08107.SUM   COD08107.SNX 28-Jul-95
 EMR  EMR08100-6.SP3   SP3  EMR08107.ERP  EMR08107.SUM   EMR08107.SNX 27-Jul-95
 ESA  ESA08100-6.EPH   SP3  ESA08107.ERP  ESA08107.SUM                28-Jul-95
 GFZ  GFZ08100-6.SP3   SP3  GFZ08107.ERP  GFZ08107.SUM                31-Jul-95
 IGS  IGS08100-6.SP3   SP3  IGS08107.ERP  IGS08107.SUM                01-Aug-95
 JPL  JPL08100-6.SP3   SP3  JPL08107.ERP  JPL08107.SUM                31-Jul-95
 NGS  NGS08100-6.EPH   SP3  NGS08107.ERP  NGS08100-6.SUM              28-Jul-95
 SIO  SIO08100-6.SP3   SP3  SIO08107.ERP  SIO08107.SUM                04-Aug-95
================================================================================
Totals:  80 files (10.7 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]