Subject: [IGSREPORT-193] CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for GPS Week 0689
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: 1 APR 1993 18:04:05

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report      1-APR-1993 18:04:05       Message Number 193
***********************************************************************

From:     CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject:  CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for GPS Week 0689
---------------------------------------------------

            Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 01-Apr-93 10:04)
                       IGS Pilot Week 21/GPS Week 0689
                 (March 21 thru 27, 1993; Days 080 thru 081)

                                           0   0   0   0   0   0   0
                   Mon.                    8   8   8   8   8   8   8   No.
    Site Name      Name      Receiver      0   1   2   3   4   5   6  Sites
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- -----
Albert Head        ALBH  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Algonquin          ALGO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Fairbanks          FAIR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Goldstone          GOLD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Graz               GRAZ  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Hartebeesthoek     HART  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Harvest Platform   HARV  Rogue SNR-8000    X   -   X   X   -   X   X      5
Herstmonceux       HERS  Rogue SNR-8A      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Hobart             HOB1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Kokee Park         KOKB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Kootwijk           KOSG  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Kourou             KOUR  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   -   -      5
Madrid             MADR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Maspalomas         MASP  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Matera             MATE  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   -      6
McMurdo            MCMU  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Metsahovi          METS  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
North Liberty      NLIB  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Ny Alesund         NYAL  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Onsala             ONSA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Pamate             PAMA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   -      6
Pasadena           JPLM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Penticton          DRAO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Pie Town           PIE1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Pinyon Flat        PIN1  Ashtech P-XII3    X   X   X   X   X   X   -      6
Quincy             QUIN  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   -   -   X   X   X      5
Richmond           RCM2  Rogue SNR-8       -   X   X   X   X   X   X      6
Richmond           RCM3  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Saint John's       STJO  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Santiago           SANT  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Scripps            SIO2  Trimble 4000 SST  X   X   X   -   X   X   X      6
Taiwan             TAIW  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   -      6
Tidbinbilla        TIDB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Tromso             TROM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Tsukuba            TSUK  MiniMac 2816AT    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Usuda              USUD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Vandenberg         VNDP  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Westford           WES2  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Wettzell           WETT  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Yaragadee          YAR1  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Yellowknife        YELL  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Zimmerwald         ZIMM  Trimble 4000SST   X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- -----
Totals:              42  stations          41  41  41  40  41  41  37   282

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

           GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93071 and 93084
           GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93085 and on
           GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products
           GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
           GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index