Subject: [IGSREPORT-1912] 9507 CDDIS Access Statistics
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 1995 12:36:23 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Aug  1 12:36:23 PDT 1995      Message Number 1912
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subject: 9507 CDDIS Access Statistics

                   CDDIS Global Data Center Access Statistics
                                  July 1995

Access Statistics:

     Number of host accesses for data:                   8,352
     Number of host accesses for products:               1,809
                                                        ------
     Total number of host accesses:                     10,161
     Total number of distinct hosts for the month:         171
     Average number of distinct host accesses per day:      38

Data Volume Statistics:

     Total number/volume of data files retrieved:          66,859 / 21.12 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of product files retrieved:       19,996 /  3.08 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of miscellaneous files retrieved:    917 /  0.01 Gbytes
                                                           ------   -----
     Total number/volume of files retrieved:               87,772 / 24.21 Gbytes

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]