Subject: [IGSREPORT-1911] Wk 0809 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 1995 11:25:59 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Aug  1 11:25:59 PDT 1995      Message Number 1911
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0809 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 01-Aug-95)
                   GPS Week 0809/IGS Operational Week 80
              (July 09 thru 15, 1995; Days 95190 thru 95196)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0809]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File     SINEX File   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD08090-6.EPH   SP3  COD08097.ERP  COD08097.SUM   COD08097.SNX 21-Jul-95
 EMR  EMR08090-6.SP3   SP3  EMR08097.ERP  EMR08097.SUM   EMR08097.SNX 24-Jul-95
 ESA  ESA08090-6.EPH   SP3  ESA08097.ERP  ESA08097.SUM                24-Jul-95
 GFZ  GFZ08090-6.SP3   SP3  GFZ08097.ERP  GFZ08097.SUM                23-Jul-95
 IGS  IGS08090-6.SP3   SP3  IGS08097.ERP  IGS08097.SUM                26-Jul-95
 JPL  JPL08090-6.SP3   SP3  JPL08097.ERP  JPL08097.SUM                21-Jul-95
 NGS  NGS08090-6.EPH   SP3  NGS08097.ERP  NGS08090-6.SUM              20-Jul-95
================================================================================
Totals:  71 files (9.7 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]