Subject: [IGSREPORT-1897] Wk 0808 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 1995 8:42:53 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jul 25  8:42:53 PDT 1995      Message Number 1897
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0808 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 25-Jul-95)
                   GPS Week 0808/IGS Operational Week 79
              (July 02 thru 08, 1995; Days 95183 thru 95189)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0808]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File     SINEX File   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD08080-6.EPH   SP3  COD08087.ERP  COD08087.SUM   COD08087.SNX 17-Jul-95+
 EMR  EMR08080-6.SP3   SP3  EMR08087.ERP  EMR08087.SUM   EMR08087.SNX 15-Jul-95
 ESA  ESA08080-6.EPH   SP3  ESA08087.ERP  ESA08087.SUM                13-Jul-95
 GFZ  GFZ08080-6.SP3   SP3  GFZ08087.ERP  GFZ08087.SUM                17-Jul-95
 IGS  IGS08080-6.SP3   SP3  IGS08087.ERP  IGS08087.SUM                18-Jul-95
 JPL  JPL08080-6.SP3   SP3  JPL08087.ERP  JPL08087.SUM                17-Jul-95
 NGS  NGS08080-6.EPH   SP3  NGS08087.ERP  NGS08080-6.SUM              12-Jul-95
 SIO  SIO08080-6.SP3   SP3  SIO08087.ERP  SIO08087.SUM                18-Jul-95
================================================================================
Totals:  80 files (10.8 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
+  CODE resupplied the orbit products on 25-Jul-95.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]