Subject: [IGSREPORT-189] CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for GPS Week 0688
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: 30 MAR 1993 09:28:37

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     30-MAR-1993 09:28:37       Message Number 189
***********************************************************************

From:     CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject:  CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for GPS Week 0688
---------------------------------------------------

            Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 29-Mar-93 11:03)
                       IGS Pilot Week 20/GPS Week 0688
                 (March 14 thru 20, 1993; Days 073 thru 079)

                                           0   0   0   0   0   0   0
                   Mon.                    7   7   7   7   7   7   7   No.
    Site Name      Name      Receiver      3   4   5   6   7   8   9  Sites
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- -----
Albert Head        ALBH  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Algonquin          ALGO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Fairbanks          FAIR  Rogue SNR-8       X   -   X   X   X   X   X      6
Goldstone          GOLD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Graz               GRAZ  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Hartebeesthoek     HART  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Harvest Platform   HARV  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Herstmonceux       HERS  Rogue SNR-8A      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Hobart             HOB1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Kokee Park         KOKB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Kootwijk           KOSG  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Kourou             KOUR  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Madrid             MADR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Maspalomas         MASP  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Matera             MATE  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
McMurdo            MCMU  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   -   X      6
Metsahovi          METS  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
North Liberty      NLIB  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Ny Alesund         NYAL  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   -      6
Onsala             ONSA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Pamate             PAMA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   -   -   -   -   -      2
Pasadena           JPLM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Penticton          DRAO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Pie Town           PIE1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Pinyon Flat        PIN1  Ashtech P-XII3    X   -   X   X   X   X   -      5
Quincy             QUIN  Rogue SNR-8000    -   -   X   X   -   X   X      4
Richmond           RCM2  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   -      6
Richmond           RCM3  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Saint John's       STJO  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Santiago           SANT  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Scripps            SIO2  Trimble 4000 SST  -   -   -   -   X   X   X      3
Taiwan             TAIW  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Tidbinbilla        TIDB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Tromso             TROM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Tsukuba            TSUK  MiniMac 2816AT    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Usuda              USUD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Vandenberg         VNDP  Ashtech P-XII3    -   -   -   -   -   -   X     X
Westford           WES2  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Wettzell           WETT  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Yaragadee          YAR1  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Yellowknife        YELL  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7
Zimmerwald         ZIMM  Trimble 4000SST   X   X   X   X   -   X   X      6
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- -----
Totals:              42  stations          39  37  39  39  38  39  38   269

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93071 thru 93085
   GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93086 and on
   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

   JPL has begun delivery of data from North Liberty, Iowa (NLIB) as of March
	 05, 1992 (Day 93064)