Subject: [IGSREPORT-1879] Wk 0807 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 1995 10:04:19 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jul 18 10:04:19 PDT 1995      Message Number 1879
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0807 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 18-Jul-95)
                   GPS Week 0807/IGS Operational Week 78
            (June 25 thru July 01, 1995; Days 95176 thru 95182)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0807]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File     SINEX File   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD08070-6.EPH   SP3  COD08077.ERP  COD08077.SUM   COD08077.SNX 07-Jul-95
 EMR  EMR08070-6.SP3   SP3  EMR08077.ERP  EMR08077.SUM   EMR08077.SNX 08-Jul-95
 ESA  ESA08070-6.EPH   SP3  ESA08077.ERP  ESA08077.SUM                06-Jul-95
 GFZ  GFZ08070-6.SP3   SP3  GFZ08077.ERP  GFZ08077.SUM                07-Jul-95
 IGS  IGS08070-6.SP3   SP3  IGS08077.ERP  IGS08077.SUM                12-Jul-95
 JPL  JPL08070-6.SP3   SP3  JPL08077.ERP  JPL08077.SUM                10-Jul-95
 NGS  NGS08070-6.EPH   SP3  NGS08077.ERP  NGS08070-6.SUM              05-Jul-95
 SIO  SIO08070-6.SP3   SP3  SIO08077.ERP  SIO08077.SUM                14-Jul-95
================================================================================
Totals:  80 files (10.7 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]