Subject: [IGSREPORT-1873] 9506 CDDIS Access Statistics
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 1995 8:06:54 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Fri Jul 14  8:06:54 PDT 1995      Message Number 1873
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                  
Subject: 9506 CDDIS Access Statistics

                   CDDIS Global Data Center Access Statistics
                                  June 1995

Access Statistics:

     Number of host accesses for data:                  11,088
     Number of host accesses for products:               1,773
                                                        ------
     Total number of host accesses:                     12,861
     Total number of distinct hosts for the month:         206
     Average number of distinct host accesses per day:      40

Data Volume Statistics:

     Total number/volume of data files retrieved:          67,683 / 20.66 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of product files retrieved:       24,545 /  3.80 Gbytes
     Total number/volume of miscellaneous files retrieved:  3,483 /  0.04 Gbytes
                                                           ------   -----
     Total number/volume of files retrieved:               95,711 / 24.50 Gbytes

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]