Subject: [IGSREPORT-1867] Wk 0806 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 1995 13:23:25 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Jul 12 13:23:25 PDT 1995      Message Number 1867
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0806 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 12-Jul-95)
                   GPS Week 0806/IGS Operational Week 77
            (June 18 thru June 24, 1995; Days 95169 thru 95175)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0806]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File     SINEX File   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD08060-6.EPH   SP3  COD08067.ERP  COD08067.SUM   COD08067.SNX 29-Jun-95
 EMR  EMR08060-6.SP3   SP3  EMR08067.ERP  EMR08067.SUM   EMR08067.SNX 29-Jun-95
 ESA  ESA08060-6.EPH   SP3  ESA08067.ERP  ESA08067.SUM                29-Jun-95
 GFZ  GFZ08060-6.SP3   SP3  GFZ08067.ERP  GFZ08067.SUM                29-Jun-95
 IGS  IGS08060-6.SP3   SP3  IGS08067.ERP  IGS08067.SUM                10-Jul-95
 JPL  JPL08060-6.SP3   SP3  JPL08067.ERP  JPL08067.SUM                05-Jul-95
 NGS  NGS08060-6.EPH   SP3  NGS08067.ERP  NGS08060-6.SUM              27-Jun-95
 SIO  SIO08060-6.SP3   SP3  SIO08067.ERP  SIO08067.SUM                10-Jul-95
================================================================================
Totals:  80 files (10.2 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]