Subject: [IGSREPORT-1866] Wk 0808 CDDIS Data Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 1995 13:22:47 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Jul 12 13:22:47 PDT 1995      Message Number 1866
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
Subject: Wk 0808 CDDIS Data Holdings

              Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 12-Jul-95 04:13)             
                    IGS Operational Week 79/GPS Week 0808                   
             (Jul 02 through Jul 08, 1995; Days 95183 through 95189)            
                                                                                
                  Mon.                 183  184  185  186  187  188  189   No.  
    Site Name     Name    Receiver     0702 0703 0704 0705 0706 0707 0708 Sites 
----------------- ---- --------------- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----- 
Albert Head       ALBH Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Algonquin         ALGO Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
AOA, Westlake     AOA1 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Arequipa          AREQ Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Bermuda           BRMU Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Bogota            BOGT Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Borowiec          BOR1 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Brasilia          BRAZ Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Brussels          BRUS Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Carr Hill         CARR Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Casey             CAS1 Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
CIT, Pasadena     CIT1 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Davis             DAV1 Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Easter Island     EISL Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Ensenada          CICE Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    -    -    -      4 
Fairbanks         FAIR Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Fortaleza         FORT Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Goldstone         GOLD Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Grasse            GRAS Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Graz              GRAZ Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Greenbelt         GODE Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Guam              GUAM Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Hartebeesthoek    HART Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Harvest Platform  HARV Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Herstmonceux      HERS Rogue SNR-8A      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Hobart            HOB2 Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Jozefoslaw        JOZE Trimble 4000SSE   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Kerguelen         KERG Rogue SNR-8C      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Kiruna            KIRU Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Kitab             KIT3 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    -    X    X    -    X      5 
Kokee Park        KOKB Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Kootwijk          KOSG Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Kourou            KOUR Rogue SNR-8C      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
La Plata          LPGS Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    -    -    -    -      3 
Lake Mathews      MATH Trimble 4000SSE   -    X    X    X    X    X    X      6 
Lhasa             LHAS Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Long Beach        LBCH Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Macquarie Island  MAC1 Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Madrid            MADR Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Mammoth Lakes     CASA Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Maspalomas        MAS1 Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Matera            MATE Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
McDonald          MDO1 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
McMurdo           MCM4 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Metsahovi         METS Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Monument Peak     MONP Ashtech Z-XII3    X    X    X    X    X    -    X      6 
Mount Wilson      WLSN Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
North Liberty     NLIB Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Ny Alesund        NYAL Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Oatt Mountain     OAT2 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Onsala            ONSA Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    -    X    X    X      6 
Palos Verdes      PVEP Trimble 4000SSE   -    X    X    X    X    X    X      6 
Pamate            PAMA Rogue SNR-800     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Pasadena          JPLM Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Penticton         DRAO Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Pie Town          PIE1 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Pinyon Flat       PIN1 Ashtech Z-XII3    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Potsdam           POTS Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Quincy            QUIN Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Richmond          RCM5 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Saddle Peak       SPK1 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Saint John's      STJO Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Santiago          SANT Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Scripps           SIO3 Ashtech Z-XII3    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Shanghai          SHAO Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Taiwan            TAIW Rogue SNR-800     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Thule             THU1 Rogue SNR-8000    X    -    -    X    X    X    X      5 
Tidbinbilla       TIDB Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Tromso            TROM Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Tsukuba           TSKB Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
UCLA, Los Angeles UCLP Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
USC, Los Angeles  USC1 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Usuda             USUD Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Vandenberg        VNDP Ashtech Z-XII3    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Villafranca       VILL Rogue SNR-8100    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Westford          WES2 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Wettzell          WETT Rogue SNR-800     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Whittier College  WHC1 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Whittier Library  WHI1 Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Yaragadee         YAR1 Rogue SNR-8       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Yellowknife       YELL Rogue SNR-8000    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Zimmerwald        ZIMM Trimble 4000SSE   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
----------------- ---- --------------- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----- 
Totals:            82  stations          80   81   80   80   80   78   80   559

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 95126 and on
        GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 95082 through 95125
        GPS5:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 95075 through 95081
        GPS6:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 95268 through 95074
        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSDATA] directory contains CDDIS weekly and yearly data summaries
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]