Subject: [IGSREPORT-1862] Wk 0805 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 1995 7:41:43 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Sat Jul  8  7:41:43 PDT 1995      Message Number 1862
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 0805 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 08-Jul-95)
                   GPS Week 0805/IGS Operational Week 76
            (June 11 thru June 17, 1995; Days 95162 thru 95168)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0805]

Source   EPH File    Format   ERP File      SUM File     SINEX File   Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD  COD08050-6.EPH   SP3  COD08057.ERP  COD08057.SUM   COD08057.SNX 26-Jun-95
 EMR  EMR08050-6.SP3   SP3  EMR08057.ERP  EMR08057.SUM   EMR08057.SNX 23-Jun-95
 ESA  ESA08050-6.EPH   SP3  ESA08057.ERP  ESA08057.SUM                22-Jun-95
 GFZ  GFZ08050-6.SP3   SP3  GFZ08057.ERP  GFZ08057.SUM                22-Jun-95
 IGS  IGS08050-6.SP3   SP3  IGS08057.ERP  IGS08057.SUM                26-Jun-95
 JPL  JPL08050-6.SP3   SP3  JPL08057.ERP  JPL08057.SUM                08-Jul-95+
 NGS  NGS08050-6.EPH   SP3  NGS08057.ERP  NGS08050-6.SUM              22-Jun-95
 SIO  SIO08050-6.SP3   SP3  SIO08057.ERP  SIO08057.SUM                24-Jun-95
================================================================================
Totals:  80 files (10.2 Mbytes) from 8 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.

+  Week 0805 for JPL was not delivered to CDDIS; data were copied from JPL on
   July 08.  The solution was, however, used in the IGS combined product.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>]